Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - Where do I send my transcripts -high school or college classwork?

Send Transcripts to Admissions

Academic transcripts should be mailed to the Office of Admissions and Records:


Santa Monica College Admissions and Records

1900 Pico Blvd

Santa Monica, CA 90405

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

How do I order official transcripts from SMC?

How can I access my unofficial transcripts and grades?

How do I request an evaluation of coursework from other institutions?

What are the general requirements for F-1 international students to apply to SMC?

How do I get my textbooks?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees