Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - As an F-1 international student, what are my transportation options?

Transportation Options

There are a variety of options to commute to Santa Monica College such as walking to campus, riding a bicycle, driving a vehicle or taking the Big Blue Bus which is free to all SMC students with an active SMC student ID and current enrollment sticker.  Below are some additional options with links.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

Can I make housing arrangements before arriving to the United States?

Is there financial aid for F-1 international students?

What are the general requirements for F-1 international students to apply to SMC?

What are my other transportation options?

How do I stay in legal F-1 status?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees