Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - How can I access my unofficial transcripts and grades?

Accessing Unofficial Grades and Transcript

Unofficial grades and transcripts may be accessed from Corsair Connect. Once logged in, click on the Enrollment Services section and then on Grades or Student Records for your unofficial transcript.

If you are not currenlty enrolled at SMC, you will need to order official transcripts.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

How do I order official transcripts from SMC?

Can't Log In

What do the different grades mean?

What is a W grade?

How do I request an evaluation of coursework from other institutions?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees