Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - What is the best way to submit my documents to the Financial Aid Office?

Submitting Financial Aid Documents

Documents should be scanned and emailed to:

They may be dropped off at the Financial Aid Office.

Lastly, you may send them by mail to:

Santa Monica College

Attn: Financial Aid

1900 Pico Blvd.

Santa Monica, CA, 90405

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

What Documents will the SMC Financial Aid Office require?

What are the school's hours of operation?

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

What types of Federal Financial Aid are available?

How may I submit my residency documentation?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees