Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - How do I get a Work Study job?

Finding Work Study Jobs

You must first have received an award letter with a Federal Work Study award.

You can then find a job through the Student Employment section of the Financial Aid website. Click on the Student section to find more information on the hiring process and access the required hiring forms – application, contract, fingerprinting.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

Where can I find employment information?

How can I get career counseling at SMC?

How can I access my unofficial transcripts and grades?

Can F-1 students work on campus?

What is OPT?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees