Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - How can I update my personal information?

Updating Your Personal Information

Students may update their U.S. mailing address and telephone number via Corsair Connect by clicking "Enrollment" tab and then on "Profile/Preferences."  If a name change or other information previously submitted on your admission application is required, you must go in person to the Admissions Office.  A government issued photo identification will be required as proof of identity.  In cases of name changes, a court order, divorce papers, etc., will also be required.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

What is FERPA?

What is a major?

Can I edit my SMC Admissions application?

What academic programs/majors does SMC offer?

What is Corsair Connect?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees