Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - How can I check for myself if my residency status has been changed?

Checking Residency Status

Students can monitor their status by using the SMC student portal at Corsair Connect. Check the fee option for a change from non-resident to resident fees.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

What are the types of documents required to show proof of residency?

How do I establish residency?

How can I update my personal information?

How can I access my unofficial transcripts and grades?

Where do I find my assessment results?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees