Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - What Documents will the SMC Financial Aid Office require?

Required Documents

Students need to send their official academic transcripts (from ALL other schools that they have attended) to the SMC Financial Aid Office. In addition, after SMC receives an electronic version of your financial aid application, it will send you a Document Request Form for any additional documents (or information) that is needed. Make sure to check Corsair Connect for your status and required documents.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

How do I apply for Financial Aid?

What are the school's hours of operation?

What is the best way to submit my documents to the Financial Aid Office?

What types of Federal Financial Aid are available?

Assessment Requirements, Exceptions and Waivers

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees