Ask Santa Monica College!

Find quick answers to FAQs about admissions and more!

Our Best Answer - How can I contact a staff member or department?

Contact SMC Faculty and Staff

If you have a concern about the services of the college, contact the Ombuds Office.

To contact SMC faculty or staff, visit Campus Directory.

To contact a department, visit Academic Departments to find the department. The contact info is on the left navigation.

How helpful was this answer?

Suggested Questions

How can I get involved on campus?

Where can I find a campus map?

What is the best way to submit my documents to the Financial Aid Office?

Where should I go when I’m sick or injured?

What are the school's hours of operation?

Ask another question!

Simply enter your question below and click 'Submit'

Note: Ask SMC is a self-service tool to help students find answers to their questions, 24 hours a day. This tool is not a live chat service.

Didn't find your answer?

Contact Us

Admissions (application, adding/dropping, transcripts, holds)

Bursar's Office (pay fees, undo fees, IDs)


Classes Offered

Counseling Questions

Course Selection

Financial Aid

How to Use Corsair Connect

International Student Admission


Passwords and SSO

Tuition and Fees